Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Here is a Picture of a Lady who's Age tells the whole story.
When she won her first competition 15 years ago it was in the 40 years old and up. She gone on to win championships all over the world. With out a doubt she proves that staying in shape you are never to old.
Her Name Is Morjorie Newlin she was 72 years young at that first competition. Here is what she has to say about staying in shape.
Morjorie: Yes I do. My advice is to first of all, I think they need to exercise, find out what kind of exercise you can do and what you like to do, because if you like what you're doing, you're more likely to continue doing it, and it's not all about losing weight, it's about gaining strength and being able to do what you have to do.
Morjorie: I can’t do anything to be young, I don’t wanna be young. I’ve been young I feel good just the way I am.
I would hope she is an encouragement to everyone with a out of shape and overweight problem.
Go Here To Get Started For You Today
- Is Your Weight Loss Over 40 Out Of Control?
- The #1 Reason Weight Loss Efforts Fail
- Weight Loss Surgeries Are Not A Cure . . . But A T...
- A Virus Made Me Fat?
- How Fit Are You Really? - Tests And Measures To Fi...
- Weight Loss Over 40 On Buck Rogers Surgery Videos
- How To Increase Your Muscle Strength Fast
- Wave Those Extra Pounds Hello
- Low Glycemic Foods And Pot Bellies Go Together Lik...
- Caveman Perfect Weight Loss Program
- How To Lose Weight Like The Competitors In Fat Mar...
- Weight Loss Over 40 Is Your Community
- My Most Important Self Portrait
- Top Weight Loss Tips
- Weight Loss Over 40 Is A Group Effort
- Green Tea: Weight Loss Is Just One Of Its Benefits...
- Boost Metabolism - 4 Dynamite Keys to Ignite Your ...
- List Of Health Problems Because Of Obesity
- World Class Nutrition Bodybuilding Supplements
- How Old Is To Old To Stay In Shape
- The Answer To "What Makes Us Fat"
- What Makes Us Fat
- Resistance Exercise in Older Adults
- How to Use a BMI Weight Loss Calculator
- If Diets and Weight Loss Programs Leave You Cold -...
- The Great Overweight and Obesity Pandemic by Col...
- ▼ August (26)