Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

How Old Is To Old To Stay In Shape


Here is a Picture of a Lady who's Age tells the whole story.

When she won her first competition 15 years ago it was in the 40 years old and up. She gone on to win championships all over the world. With out a doubt she proves that staying in shape you are never to old.

Her Name Is Morjorie Newlin she was 72 years young at that first competition. Here is what she has to say about staying in shape.

Morjorie: Yes I do. My advice is to first of all, I think they need to exercise, find out what kind of exercise you can do and what you like to do, because if you like what you're doing, you're more likely to continue doing it, and it's not all about losing weight, it's about gaining strength and being able to do what you have to do.

Morjorie: I can’t do anything to be young, I don’t wanna be young. I’ve been young I feel good just the way I am.

I would hope she is an encouragement to everyone with a out of shape and overweight problem.

Go Here To Get Started For You Today

1 comment:

Brent Scott said...

Great success has come from people who try out the vemma weight-loss supplement. Visit my website for more information.

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus