Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus Daily Record.....Week 2

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus...Week 2

Here it is my first weigh in: I started at 340 lbs, I lost 7 lbs the week before I started my Positive Choice program. So my starting weight was 333 lbs and my weigh in weight was 323 lbs. I am on track to lose 10 lbs a week. My target weight is 210 lbs, I have a muscular build with a lot fat on it.

My daily routine:
  1. rise and shine at 6:00am
  2. 40 minute 12 mile workout on my spin bike on my even days
  3. 30 minute workout on my Gazelle ( just starting to build up to the full 90 minute) on odd days
  4. drink my meals every 3 hours
  5. drinking a 128 oz of water a day
Still taking my True Essentials
Which gives me my energy and strength to do my daily routine.

No comments:

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus