Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus Daily Record.....Week 10

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus Daily Record.....Week 10


Week 10 it was my worst week for a good reason. This was the week of my 39th Wedding Anniversary. I took my wife out for Italian which is not on the program. The other six days I did my 5 supplements and drank my 144 0z 0f water. Taking my True Essentials have kept my energy levels high and I feel great.

  1. Spin Bike 46 mins ( 17- 18 miles)
  2. Gazelle 35 mins ( 2 days)
  3. walk 3 miles
  4. Tai Chi
weigh in weight 274 pounds

I miss my gold weight for the week but I was worth it for my wife. So please come back an check out my progress in the weeks ahead.

1 comment:

Brent Scott said...

Great success has come from people who try out the vemma weight-loss supplement. Visit my website for more information.

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus