Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus Daily Record.....Week 12

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus Daily Record.....Week 12

Week 12 was a tough week, went to Las Vegas over the weekend. Spend most of my time a the Ball Park watching my Son's Slow Pitch Tournament Team play. This was the first time I have been taken out of my routine during this weight loss program. Did not take all my supplement drinks, I substituted Subway in it's place. Did not have access to a Spin Bike so I walk the 4 mile area of the Ball Park. I did take my True Essentials supplement pack everyday I was there and had energy to spare.

  1. Walked 4 miles Saturday and Sunday
  2. Tai Chi
  3. Spin Bike Monday thru Friday 49 mins (19 miles)
weigh in: 269 pounds ( not bad for change in my program this week)

I was able to maintain a weight loss and kept my energy level up by watching what I ate. Taken a very good Pharmaceutical Supplement True Essentials has changed my life for the better.

Please return to my website here an follow my progress to my weight loss goals.

1 comment:

Brent Scott said...

Great success has come from people who try out the vemma weight-loss supplement. Visit my website for more information.

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus