Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus Daily Record.....Week 13

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus Daily Record.....Week 13


Lucky week 13: This was the last week of the 5 supplements, next week we take 4 supplements and 3 oz of protein or 1/2 cup of beans. Still drinking the 144 oz of water, taking my True Essentials nutrient pack and I feel great and very strong. Back to my daily routine after Vegas and here is the progress report.

  1. Spin Bike 49 mins every day (19-19.5 miles)
  2. Walking 4 miles (3 times a week)
  3. Tai Chi
Weigh in Weight 263 pounds. A loss of 6 pounds this week.

I hope some of you have started a program to a better and healthier life. Please return to follow my progress to my goals and success.


1 comment:

Brent Scott said...

Great success has come from people who try out the vemma weight-loss supplement. Visit my website for more information.

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus