Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus Daily Record.....Week 14

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus Daily Record.....Week 14


Week 14: an adjustment week. The 5 supplements is cut to 4 and the adding of 3oz of protein or a 1/2 a cup of beans for the daily program. Still drinking 144oz of water a day and taking my True Essentials. Not only do I feel great but I am starting to look great too. My endurance and conditioning is better now than when I was in my twenties.

  1. Spin Bike 49 mins 4 days (19-19.5 miles a day)
  2. Gazelle 45 mins 3 days
  3. Walking 5 miles 3 times a week
  4. Tai Chi
  5. Starting a Total Gym program this week 6-8 mins a day
Weigh in: 261 pounds. weight loss slowed down but I can see the different in total inches.

This has been the best thing I have done for my health and quality of life. Believe it when I say life really sucked at 340 pounds. I am only part way through my weight loss and I ask you to follow my journey. Please start a workout program and a healthy eating program today. Do yourself a favor and try True Essentials your life will be better for it.

1 comment:

Brent Scott said...

Great success has come from people who try out the vemma weight-loss supplement. Visit my website for more information.

Weight Loss Over 40 Plus